Our new Specialist Skin Surgery and Minor Eye Surgery Service provides care for all patients in the Bradford area. Our team are able to offer patients appointments from our location near the centre of Bradford. Providing the best clinical care alongside improved access and waiting times are the priorities for this service.
Our experienced Doctors assess and treat with the following conditions:
Specialized Skin Surgery
- Possible Bowens Disease or Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Incisional/ Excisional Biopsy
Exclusions - Referrals that will NOT be accepted:
BCCs on or above the clavicle, where the lesion is > 1cm or on nose/lips/ears/around the eyes. Lesions below the clavicle larger than 2cm in diameter.
Minor Eye Surgery
- Epiphoria / Watery Eyes
- Blepharitis/ chronically sore eyelids /trichiasis
- Syringing of nasolacrimal ducts and lacrimal plug insertion
- Cysts, Chalazion and other benign Eyelid / Eyebrow lesions
- Others/Minor Surgeries
Exclusions – Referrals that will NOT be accepted:
Entropion, Ectropion, Xanthelasma, Children where further examination, including orthoptic or refractive investigation is likely, any cosmetic procedures.